Chillin' On Glee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cast of Glee are on tour. Join them through the laughs, the standing ovations and the epic performances!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA Empty
PostSubject: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA   I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Darren pranced into an empty room and took a seat on one of the chair on wheels that spin, humming 'I'm So Excited' to himself. He looked around, familiarising himself with where he'd be performing for the next couple of nights. Well, not in rhis particular room but in the building. Clad in bright sunglasses, a goofy shirt and jeans, it was like he was just chilling out with a bunch of friends--it didn't even feel like work, he wasn't in his Dalton uniform.
Back to top Go down
https://chillingongleerp.rpg-board.net
Dianna Agron

Dianna Agron

PostSubject: Re: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA   I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Dianna had to come in a little earlier like all the girls to get their hair done as they took longer than most of the boys. Dianna heard a faint voice singing to 'I'm so excited' So decided to follow it. She had to be in wardrobe in a few minutes but oh well. She would only be a second. She entered the room, not surprised to see Darren with his sunglasses there.
Back to top Go down
Naya Rivera

Naya Rivera

PostSubject: Re: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA   I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Naya pranced backstage where the rest of the cast were sat with some of the crew. She was wearing a pair of faded dark jeans & a baggy that read 'California, 46, titans' on it with a logo printed on the front in scruffy writing. She liked to wear comfy clothes when she wasn't performing or on stage. It made her feel more at home, even though she was miles away from the place. She sipped her starbucks latte & wandered over were they were sat. "Hey!" She smiled after swallowing her last gulp.
Back to top Go down
Heather Morris

Heather Morris

PostSubject: Re: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA   I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:04 pm

"Heelo tourmate." Heather grinned, giddey with glee. She was over-excited about the tour. Spinning him round in his chair with all the force she could manage she sang, "I know, I know, I know, I know...".
Back to top Go down
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

PostSubject: Re: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA   I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Darren jumped when he was hit by Naya's greeting and then Heather's and then he was being spun round so fast it was all he could do to stay on the seat. He laughed quietly as he clocked the blonde figure of Dianna in the room, too. When his seat finally stopped spinning, Darren beamed brightly and half-waved. "Hey." He replied before promptly sliding of his seat and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://chillingongleerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA   I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!(totally open) - LA
Page 1 of 1