Chillin' On Glee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cast of Glee are on tour. Join them through the laughs, the standing ovations and the epic performances!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Darren grinned when Heather's voice grew louder to carry to him. He guessed that she didn't know he could hear her. Anyway, he climbed up the stairs, grinning in Heather's direction. "Hey, Brittany! What's going on?" He beamed, walking toward the blonde.
Back to top Go down
https://chillingongleerp.rpg-board.net
Heather Morris

Heather Morris

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Heather waved at Darren, and said happily, "Ohhh, there you are!", with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:35 pm

"Yeah." Darren replied with a chuckle. "Here I am." He gestured to his body, practicing the improvisation needed for when they did this skit live.
Back to top Go down
Heather Morris

Heather Morris

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Heather tossed her head to one side, her hair whipping round with it. "So do you wanna make out?" She asked him, looking up through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:13 pm

"Do-Do I wanna make out..? With you? In front of all these people?" Darren asked, gesturing around the empty stadium. "Wow, Brittany, I-I'm flattered... But I'm..I'm actually taken." Darren said awkwardly, resisting the urge to grin--he knew what was coming. And sure enough...

"Brittany? Are you flirtin' with my man?" Chris' voice came from across the stage behind Darren, who half-turned to face him, a sheepish expression on his face. Darren glanced back at Heather and his expression turned awkward again.
Back to top Go down
Heather Morris

Heather Morris

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:33 pm

"I did it again." Heather muttered to herself, looking dissapointed and also a bit scared of Chris. She went down the stairs in stiches and watched the boys finish off the skit.
Back to top Go down
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Darren watched as Heather left the stage--half jealous that she would be allowed to laugh now--and quickly tuned back to Chris when he heard, 'hi, hi, hi Blaine!'. Chris skipped across the stage until he was next to Darren and bounced on the spot. "Hi, Kurt!" Dare grinned. "So Blaine." Darren hummed an acknowledgement. "Since we're in Las Vegas," Chris squealed a little, still bouncing some on the spot. "I thought this would be the perfect place...to propose." Chris got down onto one knee in a smooth movement.

"Blaine... Warbler... Will..you..join glee club?!" Chris finished before rolling onto his back and kicking his legs in the air. Darren almost laughed as he stepped back to avoid getting hit. "Kurt.. I-I thought you'd never ask... I've always wanted to do something that the Warblers never let me do.. Just-A big, big Broadway number." Darren looked down at Chris hopefully. "No.. No, honey, no, those are mine." Chris replied, sitting up. "And when they're not mine, they're Rachel's."
Back to top Go down
Heather Morris

Heather Morris

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Heather sat at the bottom of the steps, snickering away. It was pure genious, not only was it hilarious it captured everyone's characters so well. Heather had come to know Britt inside out, she knew what she'd react like in every situation and sometimes found herself having Brittany moments. Heather cheered through the skit, whenever she'd controlled her laughter anyways.
Back to top Go down
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Darren watched as Chris looked meaningfully at a spot in front of him, guessing thats where the camera would be. The curly-haired man laughed and skid across the stage in front of Chris. "I'll take it from here, Kurt!" He yelled, echoing through the empty arena. Darren almost started singing the song but he reeslised he was being even more of a lunatic that usual anyway so just jogged past Chris, ignoring his request for help up, he tapped his co-star's shoulder and jogged down the steps. He didn't stop. He jogged around the stage to where Heather was sat, Chris following behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)   Practice Makes Perfect (Open?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect (Open?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2