Chillin' On Glee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cast of Glee are on tour. Join them through the laughs, the standing ovations and the epic performances!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naya Rivera

Naya Rivera

Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's  Empty
PostSubject: Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's    Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Name: Naya Rivera
Orientation: Hetro
Personality: She's a nice girl in real life, who is completely different from Santana. She is funny & love's spending time with her mates from Glee & stuff. She is really fun, but has a more serious side in certain situations. Rivera is of half Puerto Rican, quarter African American, and German descent. Rivera is an avid reader and dedicates time to various charitable organizations. According to Rivera, "My passion for music is one of my greatest loves." Like on Glee, Rivera is best friends in real life with co-star Heather Morris.
Background: Rivera was raised in Valencia, Santa Clarita, California and has lived in or around Los Angeles for most of her life. At eight or nine months old, she began to be represented by the same talent agent as her mother, who had moved to Los Angeles to pursue modeling. She took up songwriting at the age of 15.
Friends: Everyone from Glee - Specailly Dianna && Heather, her modeling friends, ect.
Back to top Go down
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

PostSubject: Re: Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's    Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Welcome to Chillin' On Glee Very Happy

YAYZ WE FINALLY HAVE A NAYA <3 xo
Back to top Go down
https://chillingongleerp.rpg-board.net
Lea Michele

Lea Michele

PostSubject: Re: Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's    Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Wassap? I'm Katy & I play Lea here :-{D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's    Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's  Empty

Back to top Go down

Holaaaaaa, Mi Amigo's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chillin' On Glee :: There is nowhere I'd rather be ~ Welcome To The Family! :: Introductions-
Jump to: