Chillin' On Glee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cast of Glee are on tour. Join them through the laughs, the standing ovations and the epic performances!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love Broadway World! I'm like such a dork; I wake up, get my cup of coffee, and am like, "Let's see what's going on on Broadway World!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lea Michele

Lea Michele

I love Broadway World! I'm like such a dork; I wake up, get my cup of coffee, and am like, "Let's see what's going on on Broadway World!" Empty
PostSubject: I love Broadway World! I'm like such a dork; I wake up, get my cup of coffee, and am like, "Let's see what's going on on Broadway World!"   I love Broadway World! I'm like such a dork; I wake up, get my cup of coffee, and am like, "Let's see what's going on on Broadway World!" EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Name: Lea Michele (Sarfati)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Lea is very much like her alter ego, Rachel Berry. She is determined, talented and kind. The only difference is, she isn't so unpopular.
Background: Michele was born in the Bronx, New York City, the daughter of Edith Sarfati, a nurse, and Marc Sarfati, a delicatessen owner. Michele's mother is Italian American and Roman Catholic, while her father is a Spanish Sephardic Jew. Michele grew up in New York City and Tenafly, New Jersey. She attended Rockland County Day School for elementary school in New York and then Tenafly High School. Michele was home schooled one year while working in Toronto Canada on Ragtime. She attended Stagedoor Manor in the Catskills, a center for performing arts training. She was then later accepted to the CAP21 program at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University, but opted to continue working on stage.
Friends: Flatmate--Dianna Agron. The glee cast, spring awakening cast. etc.
Back to top Go down
Darren Criss
Admin
Darren Criss

I love Broadway World! I'm like such a dork; I wake up, get my cup of coffee, and am like, "Let's see what's going on on Broadway World!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love Broadway World! I'm like such a dork; I wake up, get my cup of coffee, and am like, "Let's see what's going on on Broadway World!"   I love Broadway World! I'm like such a dork; I wake up, get my cup of coffee, and am like, "Let's see what's going on on Broadway World!" EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm

HI Very Happy WE HAVE A LEA Razz

Hey, Katy. By the time you see this, your username will be changed to Lea Michele so that will be the problem if you can't sign in Wink at least now, Dianna won't be alone in her apartment Very Happy

I'm Darren, one of the admins here and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either myself, Dianna or Naya.

Welcome to our slice of the interweb and have fun rp-ing! <3
Back to top Go down
https://chillingongleerp.rpg-board.net

I love Broadway World! I'm like such a dork; I wake up, get my cup of coffee, and am like, "Let's see what's going on on Broadway World!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chillin' On Glee :: There is nowhere I'd rather be ~ Welcome To The Family! :: Introductions-
Jump to: